Monday, December 08, 2008

Thanks Ladies

Yesterday I had the pleasure of spending the day with several of the most wonderful women I know. I was moved by how they all came together and joined in the season, even though few knew more than 1 or 2 people there. I loved seeing all the small children playing together and watching my son happily share every single toy of his. It was wonderful to have my home filled with love and laughter and to see faces of people that I haven't seen in a long time. How incredible that every facet of my life was able to come together so nicely for a day... my La Leche friends, my family, friends from work, friends from high school, and friends from college. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful group of women to share with, to admire and look up to, and to feel supported by. Thank each of you for your friendship, your love, and your time!!

No comments:

Web Analytics